Key participation figures for MIPCOM WEEK Online+ as of 12 October:
• 6,000+ participating delegates
• 2,200+ buyers and commissioners
• 100 countries represented
• 800+ Virtual Exhibiting Companies
• 25 international pavilions
• 3,700+ programmes featured by virtual exhibiting companies
• 1,400+ programmes and projects presented in the MIPJunior Online Digital Screenings Library
• 230 total sessions, keynotes, screenings and showcases programmed
• 50 screenings and content showcases
• 200+ speakers and keynotes
MIPCOM Online+ also welcomes more than 35 international sponsors:
• Global Partners: Korea-Country of Honour, BBC Studios, A+E Networks, Nippon TV, Televisa Internacional and Creative Europe MEDIA.
• Among Presenting Partners: Sony Corp., all3media international, Beta Film, Canada Media Fund & Telefilm Canada, Discovery Inc., FilmRise, Inter Medya, ITV Studios, Globo, Newen Distribution, Tubi, ViacomCBS, ZDF Enterprises, China Pavilion, Diversify TV.
• Media Partners: Animation Magazine, Animation Xpress, Broadcast International, C21, Callsheet, CEETV, Cine&Tele, Cinema & Video, Content Asia, Ecran Total, International Emmy® Awards, FormatBiz, Kazachok, Kidscreen, Le Film Français, License Global, Licensing Magazine, MediaClub, Mediakwest, Pickle, Prensario International, Produ, Realscreen, Satellifax, Screen International, Senal News, Showbusiness Elite, TBI, Telepro, The Children’s Media Conference, The Hollywood Reporter, The WIT, Tivu, TTV News, Total Licensing, TV Asia Plus, TV Bizz, TVMas, Variety, Videoage, World Screen
MIPCOM Online+ is the first digital edition of the World’s Entertainment Content Market offering month-long access to inspiring keynotes, screenings, conferences, intel, pitching, networking and more. A premium digital platform offering 1-to-1 video meetings and live chat among attending delegates during the week of 12 October. MIPCOM Online+ will be available for catch-up through 17 November.
Click HERE to get your press accreditation for MIPCOM Online+
About Reed MIDEM – Founded in 1963, Reed MIDEM is an organiser of professional, international markets that are essential business platforms for key players in the sectors concerned. These sectors are MIPTV, MIPDOC, MIPCOM, MIPJUNIOR in Cannes, MIP China in Hangzhou and MIP Cancun in Mexico for the television and digital content industries; MIDEM in Cannes for music professionals; Esports BAR in Cannes and in Miami for the esports business; MIPIM in Cannes, MIPIM Asia Summit in Hong Kong SAR, Propel by MIPIM – Cannes, Propel by MIPIM – Paris, Propel by MIPIM NYC in partnership with Metaprop, Propel by MIPIM – Hong Kong; MAPIC and LeisurUp in Cannes, MAPIC Russia in Moscow, MAPIC Italy and The Happetite in Milan, and MAPIC India in Mumbai for the retail real estate sector. www.reedmidem.com
About Reed Exhibitions – Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 500 events in almost 30 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants. Our events, organised by 35 global offices, leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexhibitions.com